Conspiracy against Hindus through Congressi laws and legislation.
Anti Hindu Indian Cabinet clears the draconian Communal Violence Bill.
Upananda Brahmachari | HE News Bureau | New Delhi | Dec 16, 2013:: The Indian Union Cabinet on Monday cleared a re-framed version of the Prevention of Communal Violence Bill with utter discord of decisions and adopted an appeasing decision that may make a lot of troubles in the way the state functions during a communal crisis and violence.
The new version of Prevention of Communal Violence (Access to Justice and Reparations) Bill, 2013, though makes bureaucrats and public servants accountable for any acts of commission and omission while handling communal violence, however, bureaucrats who refuse to obey unlawful orders of their superiors during communal situations cannot be held responsible arbitrarily for dereliction of duty, if any so far.
Despite the pragmatic opposition from BJP’s Prime Ministrial candidate Narendra Modi, Tami Nadu’s chief minister J Jayalalitha, Odisha Chief Minister Navin Patnaik and West Bengal’s chief minister Mamata Banerjee, the Bill was supported by the ruling UPA, SP and BSP. Though it is said that if the Bill is passed at the Parliament, it would be reworked to form a neutral frame of jurisdiction, not blaming the majority or the minority community responsible for the violence, but it is nothing but an eye washing only to discriminate the majority people in any communal crisis. At the time of Communal violence and riot etc., the minority people mainly Muslim people of the land will take an upper-hand to lodge primafacie FIR against any Hindu to harass individually, collectively or organizationally. BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi had, in a recent letter to the prime minister, dismissed the Bill as “ill-conceived, poorly drafted and a recipe of disaster” and sought wider consultations on its provisions.
The BJP utterly criticized the bill as being loaded against the majority community, while parties like SP and BSP slammed it for encroaching upon the domain of the states. The Prime Hindu organisations Vishwa Hindu Parishad, Hindu Janjagruti Samiti, Hindu Munnani and others opposed the Bill earlier for its anti Hindu communal notes.
The communal side heading by Jamaat Ulama-i-Hind chief Maulana Mahmood Madani warned political leaders of a befitting reply from the Muslim people in case they delayed passing the anti-riots bill.
The Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde had conveyed earlier that he hoped to bring the Prevention of Communal Violence Bill in the current session. Even though the government may try to introduce the bill in this session, with the Lokpal Bill now a top priority, it remains doubtful if the anti-riots bill can be taken up before the session ends on December 20. The bill, if introduced, may be referred to a parliamentary standing committee. However, the government would have made a statement of redeeming a promise that it made nine years ago.
Earlier, the another communal face of Congress Salman Khursid (External Affairs Minister), challenged the Hindu organisations to make the Communal Violence Bill be passed for enactment.
After passing the Hindu Code Bill in 1955 by Congress to lessen the numbers of Hindus in , this Prevention of Communal Violence (Access to Justice and Reparations) Bill, 2013 (commonly known as Communal Violence Bill) is the major attack upon Hindus after the Constitutional Change to insert the word ‘Secular’ in the preamble in the year 1976 through Forty-second Amendment.
VHP to launch Nation wide Agitation oppossing Communal Violence Bill.
VHP News | New Delhi | December 5, 2013 (updated Dec 16, 2013):: As the announcement by the Union Govt bringing the Communal Violence bill is made public, Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) has formally opposed the bill & any move to bring the bill. Opposing the bill VHP International Working President Dr Pravin Togadia said,
“The so called Communal Violence bill by whichever name it is introduced will be opposed democratically. The bill in the garb of protecting Muslims, actually targets Hindus. We urge the Union Govt not to bring such an unconstitutional bill to persecute Hindus. How the Bill targets Hindus:
1. The bill has in its premise that all Hindus are criminals & all Muslims are innocent victims. This is a complete mockery of the natural justice & therefore the bill is completely anti-Hindu & discriminates against Hindus. Favouring Muslims & targeting Hindus is utterly unacceptable & totally unconstitutional.
2. The international & basic principle of the law is that it should be equally applicable to all. But the Communal Violence bill targets Hindus whereas does not address violence by Muslims against Hindus & other communities.
3. Another fundamental of justice is that until proven guilty by the highest Court, the accused is not a convict or guilty. Meaning, until then the accused is innocent, But in this bill the premise is that Hindus are guilty & only because a Muslim tells the police anything, Hindu will be arrested non-bailable treating Hindu guilty without trial.
4. The responsibility of proving the crime is on the complainant. But in this bill, the arrested Hindu has to alone prove that she / he is innocent while without verifying the truth, the witnesses or words by the Muslim will be taken as the final word. This is a complete mockery of justice & religious discrimination against Hindus.
5. By this bill, the Union Govt is giving all Police in Bharat in the hands of Muslims. The SP level officer of the police has to report to the Muslim complainant every week at the complainant’s home about the progress of the investigations! This way even the Jihadists will be able to get away with the severest of attacks on the nation whereas the Hindus will rot in the jails. Giving all controls of the police & judiciary in the hands of Muslims through this bill puts Bharat as a nation in permanent danger making every other community unsafe.
6. Hindus are not allowed to utter the word ‘Muslim’ or if the Muslim businessman complains that his business is not doing well because of the Hindu businessman, then the Hindu businessman will be arrested & tried under this Communal violence bill.
Dr Togadia urged all Hindus in Bharat to write letters in civilized & parliamentary language to the Hon. President of Bharat, to the Prime Minister of Bharat & to the Hon. Chief Justice of Bharat opposing the said bill. He also appealed all political parties to oppose the bill not only because it may affect the state powers but more importantly it gives full control of the police & judiciary & thereby of the nation to Muslims making Bharat most unsafe for all others. If the Govt yet brings in the Communal Bill targeting Hindus then VHP will do nation-wide democratic agitations.