10 reasons why Islam is not a “Religion” of peace
1) Around 18 thousand fatal and deadly terrorist attacks were committed explicitly in the name of Islam in the last 10 years. Attacks from all the other non-Islamic religions together do not even come to a dozen.
2) Muhammad, the fake “prophet” of Islam, killed people just for insulting or criticizing him and his “religion”. Among all those people who were killed, were women, and young children (Perhaps a camel was also killed for spitting on Muhammad’s face, and a donkey for kicking him when he was trying to rape it) The Muslims are instructed to imitate the example of Muhammad.
3) Muhammad said in several places that he was ordered by “Allah” to fight men (women and children too) until they testify that there is no G-d apart from “Allah” and his “messenger” (Well, he had to include himself in it, to get some credence after all).
In the last 9 years of his life he ordered no less than 65 military campaigns to achieve exactly this – Jihad against the infidels.
Muhammad inspired his men to wage war for the most shameful, immoral, evil and disgusting reasons, using the captured booty, sex slaves and gastronomic delights as incentive. He beheaded prisoners, enslaved children, raped women (Also children and men) captured in battle, and ordered his followers to “follow his example”. Muslims to this day still insist that Muhammad was of a “great, gentle, honourable and merciful character”.
We call that TAQQIYA.
4) After the death of Muhammad, the people who lived with him and knew very well his “religion”, immediately started to wage wars against one another. Fatima his only daughter (if he had one at that) apparently lived safely among the non-Muslim “infidels” in Mecca during several years, but ended up dying because of the stress caused by the persecution from other Muslims after only 6 months after Muhammad’s death.
She also suffered miscarriage of her son (grandson of Muhammad) after a man who became the second Caliph broke her ribs. (What a bunch of nice people, huh? Hitting a pregnant woman, and not any woman, but the alleged daughter of the prophet they were following).
Fatima’s husband, Ali who was the second converted to Islam, and who was raised as a “son” of Muhammad, warred in a civil war against an army raised by A’isha, Muhammad’s child bride and favourite wife. (Muhammad used to say she was “the perfect woman”).
Around 10 thousand Muslims died in just one battle, less than 25 years after Muhammad’s death.
Three of the first four caliphs (Islamic governors) were assassinated. All of them were amongst the closest friends of Muhammad. The third caliph was killed by the allies of the son of the first caliph (who was killed by the fifth caliph a few years later, after being wrapped on the skin of a donkey and burned).
The fourth caliph (Ali) was stabbed to death after an ugly argument with the fifth caliph. The fifth caliph in his turn, poisoned one of the two favourite grandsons of Muhammad. The other grandson was beheaded by the sixth caliph afterwards.
Religion of peace, huh?
The internal fights and disputes for power among the family members of Muhammad and his closest friends, only increased over time. 50 years after Muhammad’s death even the Kaaba, that for several centuries had been pagan property, was in ruins due to these Islamic wars against one another.
This is nothing more and nothing less than the fate of those inside the “House of Islam”.
Valar Morghulis! (All men must die)
5) Muhammad instructed the Muslims to wage war against other religions and force them to submit to Islam. Within the first decades after Muhammad’s death, these Arab companions invaded and conquered Christian, Jewish, Buddhist and Zoroastrian lands. Within 25 years of Muhammad’s death, the Muslim armies had captured lands and people of 28 modern countries outside Arabia.
6) The Muslims continued their jihad against other religions for 1400 years, unchallenged only by the inability of non-Muslims to defend themselves. To this day not a single week goes by without a fundamentalist Islamist Muslim trying to kill Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists or others, explicitly in the name of Allah.
None of the other religions are in war with one another. This only applies to Islam.
7) Islam is the only “religion” that must maintain its adepts under threat of death if they leave the “religion”. This is done following Muhammad’s example.
8) Islam teaches that non-Muslims are inferior to Muslims, i.e. sub-human. Muhammad said that a Muslim can be killed for killing a Muslim but that a Muslim cannot be killed for murdering a non-Muslim
9) The Qu’ran does not, in any place at all, speak about the love of Allah for the non-Muslims, but speaks of the cruelties of Allah, of his hate against non-Muslims more than 500 times!
10) “Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar!” (Allah is great!) These were the last words said inside the cockpit of flight 93 and these are the words said every time a Muslim commits a terrorist act or a killing.
We as a civilized society have the duty and obligation to reject Islam and everything it stands for.
Those who do not know Islam or simply believe in the propaganda claiming it is a “Religion of peace” must be held accountable for their ignorance and for anything and everything they do in order to protect or defend Islam from criticism.
Our governments must stop pandering to terrorists and start listening to the people’s concerns or this will not end well.
Islam is evil and must be banned.