This is the Kali Yuga,
Even Rakshashas (demons) will incarnate as teachers to mislead you.
Those who must be destroyed by these demons will be.
Test the Guru by the teaching,
without inquiry there is no teaching.
Shun every teacher who does not teach inquiry.
Directly looking at your own face is the only teaching.
If the Guru says ‘I am enlightened,’
it means the ego is enlightened so stay away.
In Kali Yuga it is the falsehood which will draw the crowds.
The Truth and the true Gurus will be neglected.
PIR SHIRDI SAIBABA WAS A RADICALISED MUSLIM,ALWAYS PREACHED KORAN AND ISLAM
According to devotees, Baba occasionally used to pronounce Al-Fatiha, and it is also recorded that he told Fakirs to utter Fatya.AL-FATIHA is the recitation of the opening chapter of the Qur’an, and the ‘seven oft-repeated verses’ from the Qur’an – were said intermittently in his masjid along with other rituals at Muslim festival times.Namaz – the five daily orthodox prayers of the Muslims, al-fatiha.
Muslims believe in the Qur’an as a revelation given in Arabic from Allah. In addition the term Bismillah Ir’Rahman Ir’Rahim is actually the first verse of Al-fatiha as often it would be a pre-saying to the surahs.
Al-Fatiha | 7 verses | The Opening | سورة الفاتحة Sura #1 | Makkah
Al ḥamdu lillāhi rabbi l-ʿālamīn
Ar raḥmāni r-raḥīm
Iyyāka naʿbudu wa iyyāka nastaʿīn
Ihdinā ṣ-ṣirāṭa al-mustaqīm
Ṣirāṭa al-laḏīna anʿamta ʿalayhim ġayri l-maġḍūbi ʿalayhim walā ḍ-ḍāllīn
The translation of the seventh verse which is most important given below .
The path of those whom Your blessings are upon, Not of those who You have cursed nor of those who have gone astray.”(This verse of al-fatiha is addressed to mainly all non-Muslims”kafir”we Hindus).So SAIBABA was reciting daily this verse cursing the non believer, HINDUS
Sai Baba would occasionally go through the special Muslim sacrificial ritual, known as takkya, when a goat was about to be killed on an altar, in order to ensure that the meat would be halal, or appropriately purified.At the time of such sacrificial rituals he used to recite the kalma Bismillah, Allahu Akbar (In the name of Allah, Allah is the greatest) Such a sight would be abhorrent to a Brahman.
CRUELTY TO ANIMALS
According to Moslem halal rites, when any animal is slaughtered, the man who kills it must face towards Mecca, and say a prayer when he cuts its throat. It is essential for the animal to bleed to death, and it must be fully conscious, and cannot be tranquilized, or stunned.
Animal Sacrifice: The term “Animal Sacrifice” sound weird, unusual or shocking to majority of HINDUS when they first hear or read it.The slaughtering of animals by MUSLIMS is so cruel that even those who eat it can not bear its sight. Muslims believe that it is God who has given the right to THEM to kill these innocent animals and eat them. Therefore, Muslims are required to mention God at the time the animal is killed. MUSLIMS thinks that these animals were created by God and that God gave them the permission to kill them. This is why it is called a “sacrifice”, and this is why it is considered a religious practice. Muslims are encouraged to perform animal sacrifice at special occasions in the Islamic calendar. The PIR SAIBABA OF SHIRDI was a staunch devoted radicalized Muslims with butcher’s mentality and he strictly followed the tenants of ISLAM .The animals were slaughtered in physical presence of this so called “FAKE GOD.”
The actual sacrifice and method of slaughter
بسم اللہ اللہ اکبر
It is essential to recite: Bismillah, Allahu Akbar (In the name of Allah, Allah is the greatest)PIR SHIRDI SAIBABA was always physically present to ensure that animal is slaughtered as per ISLAMIC way ie HALAL and he himself always recited Bismillah, Allahu Akbar (In the name of Allah, Allah is the greatest)
Sai Baba liked ISLAMIC devotional singing, and ‘people would do also moulu every day, during day time before Baba at the mosque, and kowali [qawwali] in the morning with tabla and sarangi.
Sai Baba allowed the tabut or tazia, which is a colourful replica of the coffin of the great martyrs of Islam, to be worshipped in his masjid for a few days.
‘Moslems go for idga to this mosque even now and they did so in Baba’s time also.’However, no Hindu pujas were ever conducted there until the very last years of his life, and then only in the worship of Sai Baba himself.
No Hindu deities were ever worshipped within his masjid,
Hari Vinayak Sathe told Narasimhaswami in his interview in 1936, that on one occasion he had asked Sai Baba if he could do puja to him as Mahadeva or Shiva on Shivaratri night, but Baba refused permission. Nevertheless, he and Megha took some bilva leaves to the steps of the mosque at midnight and started to do a silent puja with sandalpaste. But Sai Baba awoke from sleep and was exceedingly angry, hurling wild abuse which roused the whole village.
Abdul Baba,the servant pupil of SAIBABA continued to reside in the Sansthan area and like earlier days, continued to sweep the Masjid, place Chaddar and flowers on the MAZAAR(TOMB) etc. He also kept up his practice of reciting Quran. He did not accept any money and took only clothes and food.
Shirdi Sai Baba is a self proclaimed person he is not under any vaishnava sampradaya nor he is mentioned in any shastra or can be confirmed by any shastra no predictions so therefore not bonafide.The shastra mentions about acharyas & great devotees & can be verified & follow the four vaishanava sampradayas . He may be a good man trying to promote morality but not bonafide source to go back to godhead.
Favoured language of Shirdi Sai was Urdu, an Islamic tongue widely used by Indian Muslims.Shirdi Sai Baba was an Urdu-speaker. He adapted to Marathi, but his basic linguistic and cultural affiliations reveal him as a Muslim,
Dr. Marianne Warren observed that:
“the manuscript(ABDUL BABA’S DIARY) largely pertains to Muslim and Sufi material in Deccani Urdu; there are a number of quotations in Arabic included from the Quran and hadith [traditions of the Prophet]…. the fact that the manuscript’s Islamic nature does not fit in with the accepted Hindu interpretation and presentation of Sai Baba may explain why it has remained unpublished.”
Moreover, the translated Urdu notebook “establishes beyond doubt that Sai Baba was totally familiar with both the Islamic and Sufi traditions, and that as a Sufi master he taught this tradition to Abdul.”
Reference to the Islamic ritual of goat slaughter (takkya), though Dabholkar duly reported that the saint would occasionally undertake this ritual so hateful to Hindus.
“The first festival performed in Sai Baba’s honour was significantly that of the urs, in 1897. The urs is a Muslim festival, and usually commemorates the anniversary of a saint’s death, though in this instance it celebrated a living saint who was being honoured by a Hindu, Gopalrao Gund of Kopergaon, who attributed to Sai the birth of his son. The Muslim background of the saint was so obvious that Gund had to honour him in Islamic terms.”
The very convincing version of Dr. Marianne Warren stresses that the saint gave a unique interpretation, and did not need to know the text at all, as the verse was read out to him along with a statement of grammatical meanings. This was done at his own request. “Sai Baba had all the raw material of the verse given to him, so there is no basis to the supposition that he in fact ‘knew’ Sanskrit or even the Bhagavad-Gita.”
During his lifetime, the( PIR SAIBABA)saint was generally regarded as a Muslim faqir, with Sufi associations not in general well understood. His white robe (kafni) and headgear were clearly Muslim. He used the Islamic name for God, and repeated Islamic sacred phrases, not Hindu mantras. He even had a habit of referring to God as the Faqir.
A revealing factor emerges. Narasimhaswami asked all the devotees he interviewed a rather pointed question. Did they think that Sai Baba taught Vedanta? “In all cases they said he did not.”
The influential testimonies provided by Narasimhaswami were strongly in the direction of hagiology. That enthusiastic promoter of the “Shirdi revival” produced a work entitled Devotees’ Experiences of Sai Baba (1942). This has been described by a recent assessor as:
“a detailed presentation of alleged miraculous phenomena…. the intent of the work is clearly hagiographic, aiming at the expansion of Sai Baba’s popularity among the public at large.”
The dating is obscure. It has been pointed out that this report is in contradiction to Gunaji’s own statement that the saint had been wearing faqir garb from the outset of his arrival at Shirdi. Furthermore, the Hindu informant Ramgiri Bua emphasised that Sai Baba did not wrestle, but instead had a disagreement with the son-in-law of Tamboli, as a consequence of which he retreated to the nearby jungle. This obscure episode has been tentatively dated to the 1880s.
At his death, there was a disagreement amongst his followers about burial procedures. The Muslim minority are reported to have included the category of theologians known as maulvis and maulanas. An air of dignity would thus have attended the argument. The Muslims wanted Sai Baba to be buried in a Sufi tomb or dargah of the type well known in the Deccan.
The Hindus deferred to Muslim sensitivities by initially permitting the new tomb to resemble a dargah, and making Abdul Baba the custodian of the shrine. These details indicate that the Muslim identity of the saint was still clearly recognised by the Hindu majority.
What did Sai Baba actually teach?
The original Hindu devotees like Dabholkar testify that he was constantly uttering Islamic sacred phrases such as “Allah malik” (God is the only ruler). Vedanta is not here evident, but rather a version of the Sufi theme tauhid (unity, oneness of God). There were also many parables and enigmatic statements, plus gnostic assertions in the radical Sufi idiom.
The defective Wikipedia entry on Shirdi Sai erroneously says that his philosophy was Advaita Vedanta, but correctly affirms that he was notorious for “giving vague, misleading and contradictory replies to questions concerning his parentage and origins” (accessed 12/12/2008).
The vegetarian theory has since been exposed as a myth, one which inadvertently sides with the Gunaji excision of Dabholkar’s reference to the Islamic ritual involving goat slaughter. The fact of Hindu worship, in the unusual circumstances prevailing (in a rural mosque), in no way proves an off setting Hindu identity.
According to Dr. Warren, the overall impression conveyed by the work under discussion is that Dabholkar “personally regarded Sai Baba as a Muslim, although he was limited in fully understanding Sai Baba’s Muslim-Sufi identity due to his own ignorance of Islam and Sufism in Maharashtra.”
The indications are that Dabholkar wished to elevate the shrine at Shirdi to a place of pilgrimage. This can be interpreted as a sectarian ambition.
The insular thinking can be contradicted. The sacred fires known as dhuni were also favoured by Muslim faqirs. The tolerance of Sai Baba in relation to Hindu ceremonial adjuncts should not be made antithetical to his own excised statement that he was a Muslim.
Hindu devotee Das Ganu, in a well known poem which states that Sai Baba can reasonably be called a Muslim because of such details as his ears not being pierced. Dabholkar is also contradictory, favouring pierced ears but indicating that Sai Baba was circumcised.
PIR SAIBABA held audience or darbar twice a day from his masjid or small Muslim mosque. On special occasions Sai Baba himself would cook huge quantities of food including meat, most often lamb, in the manner of a Sufi feast termed a bhandara, to be distributed to all present. Imambai Chota Khan remembers that Sai Baba occasionally would prepare a recipe of kichdi of mutton, rice and dal and would distribute it to everyone
Khan told Narasimhaswami in 1938 that ‘Moslems go for idgah to this mosque even now and they did so in Baba’s time also.’ However, no Hindu pujas were ever conducted there until the very last years of his life, and then only in the worship of Sai Baba himself. No Hindu deities were ever worshipped within his masjid.
The Sri Sai Saccarita contains a great deal of factual information, even as it follows the devotional tradition of extolling the saint’s virtues at the beginning of each of its 53 chapters (51, plus an Epilogue and he would softly chant words like, “Yaade Haq,” “Allah Vali Hai,” and “Allah Maalik Hai”Epitome). However, as a Brahman steeped in his own Hindu tradition, Dabholkar had practically no knowledge of Islam or Sufism. He was inspired merely to record what he saw, and when he did not understand the enigmatic mystic, he would rationalize sayings and events in conformity with his own religious background. In spite of the handicap of being unfamiliar with Muslim practices and language, Dabholkar nevertheless faithfully recorded events bearing on Islamic practices. For example, he recorded the fact that Sai Baba would occasionally go through the special Muslim sacrificial ritual, known as takkya, when a goat was about to be killed on an altar, in order to ensure that the meat would be halal, or appropriately purified. Such a sight would be abhorrent to a Brahman.
Marianne Warren: A harsh critique of Narasimhaswami is found in Kevin Shepherd’s monograph entitled Gurus Rediscovered: Biographies of Sai Baba of Shirdi and Upasani Maharaj of Sakori, which introduces a new and thought-provoking perception of Sai Baba. His material was first drafted in 1967, but only updated and published privately in 1985. Prior to Shepherd, the perennial question was whether Sai Baba was Hindu or Muslim, with most of the secondary writers emphasizing the Hindu interpretation. Shepherd was the first author to question this Hindu bias and to redefine the broad ‘Muslim’ category, dividing it into the orthodox Islamic law or sharia and Sufi mysticism. By definition, an Islamic mystic is a Sufi, and as Sai Baba was a Muslim mystic, he was perforce a Sufi. Shepherd observes many links between Sai Baba and the strong Sufi tradition in the Deccan. He notes that since his death, the saint has been totally embraced by the Hindus and that in the process the Muslim minority in Shirdi has been eclipsed. He feels that Narasimhaswami was one of those responsible for perpetrating this process of Hinduization. While most of his arguments concerning Sai Baba’s Sufi connections are strong, he provides very little corroboration from the Sai Baba literature itself. For example, there is no evidence that he read Dabholkar’s Sri Sai Saccarita nor that he knew Marathi or the Maharashtrian Bhakti tradition. In fact, no bibliography was given with his monograph.
She includes the English translation of the previously untranslated Urdu notebook, jotted down by Abdul, Sai Baba’s faqiri pupil, from teachings based on the Qur’an given to him by his pir Sai Baba.
The confirmation of Sai Baba’s Sufi status is the discovery and translation of Sai Baba’s faqir servant Adbul’s notebook, written in Urdu. The document contains Abdul’s actual notes and jottings taken while reading the Quran with Sai Baba. From this, it is now possible to state authoritatively that Sai Baba a Sufi Master, and directly taught the precepts of Islam and Sufism to his servant/pupil and probably to a host of wandering faqirs throughout the Deccan in the nineteenth century.
Sai Baba’s entertainment was dancing and singing religious songs.; he allowed the practice of namaz, chanting of Al-Fatiha, and Qur’an readings at Muslim festival times. Occasionally reciting the Al-Fatiha himself, Baba also enjoyed listening to moulu and qawwali accompanied with the tabla and sarangi twice daily]
Sai Baba is mainly considered as a Muslim fakir. He also appears in Sufism as a Pir. Meher Baba declared Baba to be a Qutub-e-Irshad – the highest of the five Qutubs, a “Master of the Universe” in the spiritual hierarchy
- If one goes through the historical details of Saibaba’s life there was not even a single Muslim devotee. As per Muslim religion worshipping an idol is banned. As such the secularism attached to Saibaba or to his place is an outright fraud. No Muslim visits this place. No Muslim priest performs prayer. Even then media advertises this temple as a symbol of secularism. Secularism in the world of faith is a complex concept. Both Hindus and Muslims have to come to an agreement to evolve a methodology without hurting the religious feelings. However, vested interests have dominated and Hinduism is flourishing.
- Favoured language of Shirdi Sai was Urdu, an Islamic tongue widely used by Indian Muslims.
- Shirdi Sai Baba was an Urdu-speaker. He adapted to Marathi, but his basic linguistic and cultural affiliations reveal him as a Muslim, and more specifically as a Sufi of the liberal and unorthodox variety.
- Sai Baba of Shirdi emerges in the early accounts as a Muslim faqir or ascetic. He wore the typical garb of that category. The date of his birth is unknown (though attributions have been made), and his early life is obscure and legendary. By circa 1870 he had become a resident of Shirdi, a village in the Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra, and inhabited largely by Hindus. It has been estimated that about one tenth of the population was Muslims. The Hindus at first regarded him as an alien, as a Muslim faqir unsuited for entry into Hindu temples. He made his abode in a dilapidated mosque of distinctly rural dimensions. One of his early Muslim disciples kept a notebook in Urdu which has permitted a strong insight into the Sufi orientation of the Shirdi SAIBABA.
- A very notable episode occurred at Benares in 1919, soon after Upasni had settled at Sakori. The occasion was a maha-yajna, a sacrificial fire ritual attended by thousands of Brahmans. There were over a hundred officiating priests at this revered rite. Upasni was contributing a feast, and insisted upon displaying a large painting of Sai Baba, who had died the previous year.
- The priests reacted to that painting, and some of them complained that Sai Baba was a Muslim, which meant that they could not participate in a feast which had such outcaste auspices. Upasni did not deny the Muslim identity, and at first tried to reason with the objectors. He was patient for some two hours, maintaining that Sai Baba was above religious distinctions, existing as much for Brahmans as for Muslims. He even offered to increase the payment for the ritual services of the officiating priests.His opponents insisted that the painting of the alien saint must be removed, and they refused to eat the food provided for them until this removal occurredNarasimhaswami, B.V. (1990). Life of Sai Baba (Vol. 1). Madras: All-India Sai Samaj. p. 24.: “One very closely associated devotee of his, now living, still believes that Baba was ‘only a Mohammadan.’ What can ‘only a Mohammadan’ mean? It means that even after 25 years of personal experience of him and 36 years of his post mortem glories, the devotee treats him as a communalist just as he did when Baba was in the flesh.”Narasimhaswami, B.V. (1990). Life of Sai Baba (Vol. 1). Madras: All-India Sai Samaj. pp. 24–25.: “Baba wished to convince the devotee, if he was a Hindu, that he was Mahavishnu, Lakshminarayan, etc., and he bade water flow from his feet as Ganga issued from Mahavishnu’s feet. The devotee saw it and praised him as ‘Rama Vara’, but as for the water coming from his feet, that devotee simply sprinkled a few drops on his head and would not drink it coming as it did from a Mohammadan’s feet. So great was the prejudice of ages that even one, who thought of him as Vishnu, thought he was a ‘Muslim Vishnu’. Prejudices die hard and the devotee wondered and wonders how people can believe that Baba was a Brahmin and that his parents were Brahmins when he had lived all his life in a mosque and when he was believed to be a Muslim.Historians and devotees agree that there is no reliable evidence for a particular birthplace or date of birth. Various communities have claimed that he belongs to them, but nothing has been substantiated. It is known that he spent considerable periods with fakirs, and his attire resembled that of a Muslim fakir.At the most he may be treated as a Muslim faqir.But, I hesitate to consider him (sai baba) even a Saint. This is because of his deep respect for Islamic principles and practices. Any rational and logical minded person should remember that
- (i) Islam divides the world into believers (Muslims) and non-believers (kafirs).(ii) Islam is more about politics and less about religion (spiritualism) because Islam divides the world into Darul-islam (the area ruled by Muslims as per sharia rules) and Darul-harem (area ruled by so called Kafirs).(iii) Islam commands the Muslims to contribute to his/her best to make this entire world a Darul-islam by hook or by crook—by force, deception, cunningness, etc This is the real cause of Islamic terrorism and Jihad all over the world.(iv) Islam commands the Muslims to completely surrender to imaginary Allah and its so called prophet Muhammad without any question/argument—that is, you must sacrifice your freedom of opinion, expression, action, etc and become a lifelong slave to Muhammad, his KORAN and imaginary Allah.(v) Sharia rule commands for death penalty (or at least severe torture) for criticizing Islam, Allah, Muhammad, KORAN, Sharia, Hadith, Sira, etc.(vi) Islam commands for severely torturing or even killing of apostates (Muslims who don’t show respect for Islam or converts to other religion).(vii) Sharia rule allows multiple wives (up to four simultaneously) to Muslims males and quick divorce to any of his wives without assigning any reason for that—but Muslim ladies cannot demand divorce in a similar fashion—that is, ISLAM supports extreme gender discrimination to make Muslim ladies as slaves of their husbands and mullahs. Koran even allows beating wives in order to control them.(viii) Islam suggests al-taqaiyah (means pretending, lies, deception, fraud, mischief, cunningness, etc) in order to promote Islam and dominate over the non-Muslims. All Muslims Sufis used to practice al-taqaiyah very well in order to convert Hindus to Islam and help Muslim rulers easily capture/control Hindu population. Islam supports many other nonsense, wild, illogical, inhumane, anti-women and barbaric rules as well as practices to make human beings as brain-dead wild creatures.
So, if any one respects Islam, Allah, Koran, Muhammad, etc, then he or she supports the above notorious rules of Islam. So,PIR SHIRDI Sai baba cannot be regarded even a Saint as he used to chant Allah, stay in Mosque, read Koran, preferred being buried as Muslim after death, etc.In the age of science, it is ridiculous if we get deceived by falsehood of fake god men. Remember “Truth Alone Triumphs”. Let the rays of truth come in and enlighten your life.
FOOLS ARE EVERYWHERE BUT HINDUS HAVE ENOUGH OF THEM
NEXT POST-SAIBABA,THE DIRTY DEVIL-COMING SOON